LEIPZIG, Germany, March 31 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler's premium brand Mercedes-Benz extended its run of strong sales in March, the head of the group's German sales organisation said at the Leipzig car show on Friday. "We have very positive sales results at Mercedes-Benz in March. Overall we are above the year-earlier numbers in the first quarter," Christoph Koepke said of global sales. Sales of trucks and buses are also "well under way" in the quarter, he said. "One should note for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes-Benz sales "very positive" in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.