STUTTGART, Germany, Dec 20 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler's premium Mercedes-Benz brand recalled the most cars in Germany this year as it stepped up a campaign to address nagging quality issues, Auto Motor und Sport reported on Tuesday. The list compiled by the magazine showed Mercedes called in around 350,000 cars for repairs on items including brakes, electrical components and windshield wipers. French brand Peugeot came next with 65,000 cars recalled, ahead of Ford with 61,440, according ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes-Benz tops 2005 German car recalls -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.