NEW YORK, April 24 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler's Mercedes-Benz USA unit plans to offer radios by Sirius Satellite Radio Inc. in more than 80 percent of its cars in 2007, rising to 90 percent in 2008 and more than 90 percent by 2009, the companies said on Tuesday. They said that growth far exceeds the earlier estimate of 50 percent that was set less than two years ago.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes-Benz USA to offer Sirius in most cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642