STUTTGART, Germany, June 20 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler is raising prices on its new Mercedes-Benz S-Class luxury sedan, which will go on sale starting Friday with delivery scheduled for September, the German-American carmaker said on Monday. A new model of the Mercedes flagship with a six-cylinder, 3.5-liter petrol engine offering 272 horsepower carries an ex-factory price of 70,760 euros ($85,880) including value-added tax, a spokesman in Stuttgart said. A comparable model of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes boosts prices for new S-Class luxury sedan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642