FRANKFURT, Aug 19 (Reuters) - Outgoing Mercedes chief Eckhard Cordes will draw his salary until the end of this month and get no severance pay even though his contract runs through the end of 2008, DaimlerChrysler said on Friday. "Dr Cordes will not get a settlement from us," a company spokesman said a day after the carmaker's board accepted Cordes's resignation as of the end of August. In a letter to staff, Cordes said his departure was unavoidable after the world's fifth-biggest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes boss Cordes gets no payoff for leaving" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642