FRANKFURT, Sept 5 (Reuters) - Sales of Mercedes-Benz brand luxury vehicles climbed 7.9 percent in August, parent Daimler said on Monday, reaffirming its volume target for 2011 thanks to a forecast strong second half in demand. "Record sales over the past eight months have created a very good basis for us to meet our full-year target of selling over 1.35 million Mercedes-Benz cars and Smart ForTwo - that's more than ever before," said Mercedes sales chief Joachim Schmidt in a statement. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes brand sales rise 7.9 pct in Aug -Daimler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.