FRANKFURT, Nov 23 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler's premium Mercedes Car Group division expects to generate a record operating profit of over 4.1 billion euros ($4.82 billion) in 2007 and a margin of 7.3 percent, a magazine reported. The reported numbers are in line with the division's stated goal of a operating margin -- operating profit as a percentage of sales -- of over 7 percent by 2007, more than double that of 2004. DaimlerChrysler declined to comment. Citing updated internal planning ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes Car Group sees record 2007 result -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.