BUCHAREST, May 20 (Reuters) - Daimler AG's premium division Mercedes Benz is in talks with Romania's government to set up a car making plant in the western county of Timis, local authorities said on Tuesday. "In two, three weeks it (the decision on Timis location) will be a certainty," Marius Popovici, deputy chief of the Timis county council told Reuters by telephone. Local media in Romania reported earlier this year that Daimler may be interested in opening a facility in the northwestern ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes eyes production facility in Romania" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642