FRANKFURT, July 6 (Reuters) - Global sales at DaimlerChrysler's prestigious Mercedes Car Group rose 2.0 percent in June to 105,700 units, the German-American car maker said on Tuesday. Sales slipped 3.4 percent in the first half to 584,800 units as a result of model changeovers, it added.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes global sales rise 2 pct in June - Daimler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642