FRANKFURT, May 18 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler , which just agreed to sell Chrysler, aims to lift profitability at luxury arm Mercedes Car Group to the head of its class, its chief executive told German magazine Auto Motor und Sport. "We will drive our operating margin so far that we will be leading the premium market," Dieter Zetsche said, according to an advance copy of an article to be published in its upcoming issue. Profitability at the Mercedes Car Group amounted to 6.6 percent of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes margins to lead segment - CEO in magazine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642