FRANKFURT, June 27 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler's Mercedes division is trying to drum up U.S. business for Maybach by offering $50,000 discounts to hotels and resorts that buy the ultraluxury limousines, an industry paper reported on Monday. Automotive News said the same deal is on offer to dealers that clock up 5,000 miles (8,000 km) on demonstrator models. Mercedes last year delivered around 500 of the top-end cars, which cost up to $377,750. It sold 244 of them in the United States, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes offers $50,000 discounts on Maybachs -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642