FRANKFURT, May 19 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler's luxury Mercedes Car Group division will announce the first positive effects from its "CORE" efficiency program at the end of July, Germany's Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung reported. "We are in the 2005 target corridor with our CORE earnings-improvement programme," Mercedes boss Eckhard Cordes told the newspaper in an interview to be published on Friday. "I expect we'll be able to report more on the first successes at the end of July," he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes to post first CORE effects in July-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642