FRANKFURT, Sept 23 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler's premium Mercerdes-Benz brand aims to sell at least 65,000 units of its top-line S-Class model next year, the Automobilwoche industry paper reported on Friday, citing company sources. A company spokeswoman declined to confirm the number. Analysts who attended a DaimlerChrysler presentation this week said officials did not give a specific sales volume target for the S-Class but were confident they could sell more than the previous S-class ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes targets 65,000 S-Class sales in '06- paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642