FRANKFURT, Feb 28 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler's Mercedes Car Group premium division aims to boost unit sales by a fifth and generate an operating margin of 9.5 percent by 2009, a German magazine reported, citing company planning documents. DaimlerChrysler declined to comment on the report in Capital magazine, a summary of which was released ahead of publication on Thursday. The planning document envisions boosting unit sales at Mercedes -- which groups the Mercedes-Benz, Maybach and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes targets 9.5 pct margin by 2009 - magazine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642