DETROIT, June 28 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche on Wednesday said that the automaker's Mercedes unit was on track to meet its financial operating target by next year. "We are well on our way to 7 percent return on revenues next year as promised and I do not consider that hitting the ceiling for a luxury brand," Zetsche told reporters at a news conference in Detroit to announce the U.S. launch of the Smart car. DaimlerChrysler's Mercedes car group includes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes on track to hit financial goal-Zetsche" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.