BRASILIA, Brazil, Sept 23 (Reuters) - South America's Mercosur customs bloc is ready to offer an improved free trade deal to the European Union as the two groups scramble to meet an end-October deadline to link their markets. The Mercosur offer increases to 90 percent from 88 percent the range of goods that will be subject to free trade and addresses European demands for government purchase and service sector contracts, an Argentine negotiator said on Thursday. "From tonight onwards we ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercosur to offer expanded free trade deal to EU" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642