By Michele Gershberg NEW YORK, Aug 26 (Reuters) -Ford Motor Co.'s Mercury line hopes to change its image as the car your retired neighbors might buy, with new U.S. advertising geared toward the smart woman driver. On Thursday, Mercury introduced four television commercials for its new Montego sedan and Mariner sports utility vehicle under the tagline "New Doors Opened," its biggest brand campaign in at least a decade. Mercury has struggled to define itself as a brand for decades and in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercury aims to open new doors in ad campaign" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642