NEW YORK, April 26 (Reuters) -Meridian Automotive Systems Inc. on Tuesday said it has filed to reorganize under Chapter 11 to restructure its debt, which it said has become "unsustainable" in the current market climate of increasing steel and resin prices. The company also cited the termination of the early payment programs by certain original equipment manufacturers as hurting its liquidity position in recent months. Alongside the filing, Meridian said it has secured commitments for up to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Meridian files for reorganization under Chapter 11" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642