BERLIN, Aug 28 (Reuters) - German Chancellor Angela Merkel may raise the issue of foreign exchange rate flexibility for the yuan currency when she visits China this week, a senior German official said on Tuesday. "We can't exclude that exchange rate flexibility will be discussed," the official said at a government briefing before Merkel leaves for China on Wednesday. The official, who requested anonymity, added that Merkel needed to convince China that the euro ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Merkel may raise yuan exchange rate on China trip" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.