WOLSFSBUFG, Germany, Sept 23 (Reuters) - German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Tuesday she believed plans to preserve the state of Lower Saxony's blocking minority of 20 percent in Europe's biggest carmaker Volkswagen could stay. The European Union's highest court last year struck down a law which protected the state's blocking minority, saying it prevented the free flow of capital. Germany has since drawn up draft legislation which, however, keeps Lower Saxony's blocking minority even ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Merkel says 20 pct blocking minority at VW can stay" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642