BERLIN, Nov 26 (Reuters) - There is a "clear determination" to get an international agreement on the Doha round of world trade talks by the end of this year, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said in a speech to the lower house of parliament. (Reporting by Kerstin Gehmlich and Noah Barkin)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Merkel says goal is to get Doha trade deal this yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.