CHICAGO, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Privately held auto parts maker Metaldyne Corp. said on Thursday that it will restate financial results from 2001 through the first nine months of 2003 after completing an independent accounting probe. Plymouth, Michigan-based Metaldyne also said it would ask senior credit facility lenders, receivables finance providers and certain lessors to extend waivers that run through Sept. 30 so it can file regulatory reports delayed by the probe. Metaldyne in March ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Metaldyne to restate 2001, 2002 and 2003 results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642