-- Andy Home is a Reuters columnist. The opinions expressed are his own. For more Metals Insider columns, top Reuters metals stories and third party content, please visit the free Base Metals Community website at (www.metalsinsider.com) -- By Andy Home LONDON, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Global aluminium production ran at an annualised rate of 38.4 million tonnes in October 2009, according to the latest figures from the International Aluminium Institute. It was the highest operating rate since ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"METALS INSIDER-Aluminium supply normalises - will demand?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642