ALUMINIUM 2010 2011 Mean $2,146 $2,281 Median $2,094 $2,226 No of F'casts 53 46 Aluminium was trading at around $2,200 a tonne ANTAIKE "The global economy is still on shaky foot, and may face a second wave of declines, although it wouldn't be as bad as the one we've experienced. That's partly why we think average aluminium prices will be lower than current prices levels. In addition, the weight of high stocks will lead to surplus." BARCLAYS CAPITAL "Demand conditions for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"METALS-POLL/PRICES (ANALYSTS VIEW) = 2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.