Oct 29 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's said Metavante Technologies Inc , which is being spun off by Wisconsin bank Marshall & Ilsley Corp , will replace UTStarcom Inc in its S&P MidCap 400 index after Nov. 1. Service Corp. International will replace Kyphon Inc in the S&P MidCap 400 after the close of trading on a date to be announced as Kyphon is being acquired by Medtronic Inc in a deal still pending final approvals. Spartan Motors Inc will replace Authorize.Net Holdings ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Metavante to replace UTStarcom on S&P MidCap 400 index" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642