MEXICO CITY, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Mexican conglomerate Grupo Carso posted a 58 percent decline in fourth-quarter net profit on Monday, after spinning-off units in 2005. Grupo Carso , an industrial and retail holding that belongs to the business empire of Latin American billionaire Carlos Slim, said its October-December net profit was 1.82 billion pesos ($168.4 million). ($1 = 10.809 pesos at end December)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexican Grupo Carso posts 58 pct drop in net profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.