MEXICO CITY, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Mexican conglomerate Grupo Carso posted higher sales and earnings for the third quarter as its industrial unit began bouncing back from economic doldrums, though net profit fell. Carso, a retail and industrial conglomerate, said its net profit was 156 million pesos ($14 million), down from 249 million pesos in the third quarter last year and below the 380 million pesos forecast by analysts in a Reuters survey. Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Carso Q3 sales up on industrial gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.