* Slim spinning off Minera Frisco and Inmuebles Carso * Companies due to list next week on Mexico stock exchange By Cyntia Barrera Diaz MEXICO CITY, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Mexican tycoon Carlos Slim is expected next week to list his mining and real estate companies, two growth sectors he is betting on as he expands the business empire that made him the world's richest man. Slim will spin off Inmuebles Carso, which buys, sells and develops buildings for offices and malls, as well as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico tycoon Slim set for mining, real estate spinoffs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.