MEXICO CITY, June 23 (Reuters) - Mexican glass maker Vitro said on Wednesday it was analyzing various forms of financing, including the possibility of a private bond placement for $150 million, to refinance other debt. Vitro, which makes flat glass for the auto and construction industries, bottles for the beverage sector and glassware products, said in a statement the financing would be made via its North America subsidiary. Separately, a Vitro spokesman said the company was also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Vitro mulls debt refinancing up to $150 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.