MEXICO CITY, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Mexican conglomerate Alfa completed on Wednesday its previously announced acquisition of the European aluminum casting operations of Norway's Norsk Hydro for 411 million euros ($529 million). Alfa said its Nemak auto parts unit headed the transaction, buying four facilities in Hungary, Germany, Austria and Sweden that manufacture cylinder heads and engine blocks for the auto industry. "We intend to enhance our operations in Europe by combining our existing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico's Alfa completes buy of Norsk Hydro unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.