MONTERREY, Mexico, Dec 30 (Reuters) - Mexican industrial conglomerate Alfa on Thursday said it will raise its stake in its auto parts unit Nemak to 85 percent from 80 percent as the company continues to focus investment on its core business units. Alfa said its partner in Nemak, Ford Motor Co. , would reduce its stake to 15 percent from its current 20 percent from Dec. 31. It gave no other details. No one at Alfa was immediately available for comment. Nemak, which makes and markets ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico's Alfa to increase stake in Nemak unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642