MEXICO CITY, April 25 (Reuters) - Mexican conglomerate Grupo Carso posted a 33.7 percent fall in first-quarter net profit. Carso, controlled by Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim, said on Friday it earned 1.321 billion pesos ($124 million) in the January-March period. ($1 = 10.6420 at end March) (Reporting by Noel Randewich)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico's Carso 1st-quarter net down 33.7 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.