MONTERREY, Mexico April 29 (Reuters) - Mexican conglomerate Grupo Carso on Friday said it plans this year to bid for 10 oil platform projects worth around $700 million. Carso , which this week posted a 26 percent rise in quarterly net profit to $109 million, already has several contracts to build platforms in the Gulf of Mexico for oil group Pemex. "We will be monitoring this coming project and participating in these new platforms and new highways that are expected in the year, on top of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico's Carso to bid for $700 mln in contracts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642