By Lorraine Orlandi MEXICO CITY, Feb 17 (Reuters) - Mexican conglomerate Grupo Carso is seen posting a 53 percent drop in net profit for the fourth quarter, hit by taxes, financial costs and weakness in the industrial sector, although its construction arm rallied. Five analysts surveyed by Reuters forecast, on average, that Carso's net would be 1.6 billion pesos ($151 million), down from 3.373 billion pesos in the 2004 quarter. Carso , a retail and industrial conglomerate that belongs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico's Carso net seen down on taxes, weak industry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.