MEXICO CITY, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Mexico's Grupo Carso said on Monday its board had approved the payment of a 7 pesos per share extraordinary dividend. (Reporting by Chris Aspin)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico's Carso to pay 7 pesos/share dividend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.