MEXICO CITY, April 29 (Reuters) - Mexican retail and industrial conglomerate Grupo Carso posted a 46 percent fall in first-quarter net profit on Tuesday as a cloudy industrial environment again dampened operating results. Carso said its first quarter net profit was 459 million pesos, compared with 849 million pesos in the first quarter of 2002. The result was below expectations as the average forecast in a Reuters poll of analysts saw Carso's net profit dropping 40 percent to 507 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico's Carso Q1 net down in industry slump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642