MEXICO CITY, April 22 (Reuters) - Shareholders in Mexican retail and industrial conglomerate Grupo Carso approved a dividend payment of 0.75 peso per share and a three-for-one stock split, the company said on Friday. The dividend will amount to 0.25 peso after the split, to be paid out in two payments of 0.13 peso and 0.12 peso in May and November, a spokesman said. Last year, Carso , part of the business empire of Mexican magnate Carlos Slim, paid a dividend of 0.70 peso per share. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico's Carso sets 0.75 peso dividend, split" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.