By Lorraine Orlandi MEXICO CITY, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Latin America's richest man, Carlos Slim, has extended his vast business network to energy infrastructure, and his latest venture building oil platforms is thriving in a rebounding economy. Solid profits at Mexican magnate Slim's industrial and retail conglomerate Grupo Carso have been driven for several quarters by a manufacturing surge as Mexico recovers from a long economic slump. High world oil prices have helped make Carso's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico's Slim extends broad reach to energy sector" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.