MONTERREY, Mexico, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Mexican glass maker Vitro reported net profits of $3 million in the fourth-quarter of last year, against a loss of $11 million in the same period a year earlier, aided by one-time tax gains. Monterrey-based Vitro said on Tuesday earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) -- a key performance gauge for Mexican companies -- slipped 10 percent to $87 million in the period. Net sales in the October to December period reached ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico's Vitro posts 4th-qtr net profit vs loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.