MONTERREY, Mexico, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Mexico glassmaker Vitro sees a positive outlook in 2005 for earnings in line with last year, driven by demand from auto makers, although earnings could be hit by rising natural gas prices, the company said on Wednesday. "We expect performance to remain strong supported by positive market dynamics ... (although) natural gas prices are a big question mark," Chief Financial Officer Alvaro Rodriguez told a conference call. Monterrey-based Vitro on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico's Vitro sees 2005 profit despite gas costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642