BUDAPEST, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Hungarian car parts and farm machinery firm Mezogep , part of Canada's Linamar , said on Wednesday it won a contract to produce fuel injection parts from next year. In a statement to the Budapest Stock Exchange, Mezogep said the deal would be worth 10 million euros a year in revenues. It did not say who had placed the order. At 1315 GMT, Mezogep traded at 1,120 forints a share, up 20 forints, or 1.8 percent.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mezogepin EUR 10 mln/yr fuel injection deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.