LONDON, May 20 (Reuters) - Production could continue at failed British car firm MG Rover but it was only an "outside possibility", administrators PricewaterhouseCoopers said on Friday. After sifting through hundreds of bids for the company since it went into administration last month, PwC said it had three viable offers for its niche MGTF sports car business and two credible offers for the rest of the business and assets. "While there is still an outside possibility that some form of car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MG Rover production in Britain still possible- PwC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.