LONDON, Aug 23 (Reuters) - MG Rover's talks with Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp. (SAIC) over a cooperative agreement do not include the Chinese carmaker buying or taking a stake in the British automaker, a vice president of MG Rover said on Monday. "We can not comment on any of the details in the arrangement but I can confirm that we have not discussed them acquiring us or taking a major equity stake in us," MG Rover Group Vice President Peter Beale told Reuters. His comments came ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MG Rover says stake not part of Shanghai Auto talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.