LONDON, July 22 (Reuters) - Administrators of carmaker MG Rover are in talks with a bidder to take over the business and a decision could be imminent, a source close to the matter said on Friday. "Talks are continuing which could lead to an announcement," the source told Reuters. China's Shanghai Automotive Corp. (SAIC) and Martin Leach, Ford Europe's former boss, have launched a joint bid which they said would revive production at MG Rover's plant in central England. Chinese rival ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MG Rover talks continue, decision seen near-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642