TORONTO, Aug 20 (Reuters) - Real estate firm MI Developments Inc. appointed John Simonetti as its new chief executive on Friday to replace Brian Tobin whose resignation was also announced. Simonetti had been MI Developments chief financial officer. The company is a spin-off from autoparts supplier Magna International . ($1=$1.30 Canadian)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MI Developments appoints Simonetti as new CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.