(In U.S. dollars unless noted) TORONTO, March 31 (Reuters) - MI Developments Inc said on Monday it has received a proposal to spin off its majority stake in struggling racetrack operator Magna Entertainment Corp and create a focused real estate investment vehicle that would distribute 80 percent of its available cash flow. The news sent shares of MI Developments up C$3.83, or 14.9 percent, to C$29.56 on the Toronto Stock Exchange. The proposal, which would see Magna Entertainment sold ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MI Developments set to spin off MEC under proposal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.