BRATISLAVA, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Austrian engine and car parts producer Miba Friction Group will invest up to 20 million euros ($26 million) into building a new plant in Slovakia, the company said on Monday. Chief Executive Alfred Hoertenhuber said Miba will close a unit in United Kingdom, which has 150 staff, and relocate production of clutches and brake component for heavy machinery to Slovakia. Miba project will add to rising inflow of foreign direct investments in Slovakia, benefiting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Miba Friction to build 20 mln euro Slovak plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.