LONDON, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Compagnie Generale des Etablissements Michelin , Europe's biggest tyre maker, will sell its 500 million euro 30-year bond at 195 basis points over swaps on Wednesday, a lead manager for the deal said. The price guidance for the bond, which will be callable after 10 years, is in the lower end of the initial range of 190 to 210 basis points over swaps. "Allocations are almost done," the syndicate official said. "We will price the transaction in the course of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Michelin bond to price at swaps +195 bps -lead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.