PARIS, May 26 (Reuters) - Edouard Michelin, the joint managing director of the French tyre maker, has died in a boating accident, the company said on Friday. The French group added in a statement that Michel Rollier, who had been joint managing partner along with Edouard Michelin, would "assure the continuity of the company's management."
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Michelin boss Edouard Michelin has died" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.