PARIS, March 27 (Reuters) - French tyre group Michelin on Thursday said it was maintaining its financial guidance as given in February 2008, after its share had fallen on market talk on about disappointing first quarter sales Michelin shares closed som three percent down, with traders citing talk that a brokerage had told clients to be cautious on Michelin's outlook since Michelin might announce disappointing first quarter sales. (Reporting by Raoul Sachs)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Michelin confirms guidance after warning talk" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.